Community & Academic Partners
We are grateful for the generosity of our donors, whose belief in our mission has helped hundreds of students. The donations have provided hundreds of students with school supplies and backpacks, college scholarships, hot meals and more.
The OPHELIA Foundation is supported through the tax-deductible contributions of corporate and individual partners that want to make a difference in the lives of youth.
For more information about becoming a donor, please contact us.
We are always looking for volunteers to help us deliver school supplies to the designated schools, provide food and meals at Thanksgiving, provide time to support our student literacy program, provide clothing items during the winter months and provide community hours to support foundation events throughout the year.
If you would like to become an OPHELIA volunteer or join our Board of Directors, please complete the appropriate form and someone from our team will be in touch.
- ALL OF YOU
- Café 44
- Cake Engineer
- Chantal’s Bakery
- Chic-Fil-A Catering
- David Fitzpatrick Photography
- eNeRGy Productions
- Faith Christian Church & International Outreach Center (FCCIOC)
- HyQuest Consulting Solutions, LLC
- In the Cut Wood Products
- JoAnn Tibbs Catering
- McLean Mortgage
- Michelle Lewis Designs
- Nellis Group
- New Life, LLC
- Northern Virginia Urban League Young Professionals Network
- Northern Virginia Delta Education and Community Service Foundation
- Pinckney Development Group, Inc.
- RX Catering
- Samuel W. Tucker Elementary
- West Gate Elementary
- Grace E. Metz Middle
- Annandale Terrace Elementary, Mount Vernon Woods Elementary, Fauquier Community Child Care
- Jefferson Houston
- Post-High School Youth
- John C. Adams Elementary
- Garfield Elementary
- Cardozo High School
- Weems Elementary